Enterprises may have dozens of applications that communicate in chaotic ways. Companies often struggle with the complexity of setting up and managing all the connections. IBM Integration Bus can help overcome these challenges.
IBM Integration Bus provides application connectivity that helps you simplify and manage connections between your IT assets. This connectivity means that your various applications can interact and exchange data with other applications.
IBM Integration Bus directs, transforms, and enhances messages from one location to any other location.
IIB is available in several modes so the solution meets your requirements.
• Express mode.
• Scale mode.
• Standard mode.
• Advanced mode.
• Developer mode.
• Trial mode.
• Adapter mode.
Using IBM Integration Bus on-premises or on-cloud, your company can
• Create, manage, and socialize APIs.
• Join together mobile devices.
• Implement security policies.
• Provide integration for business processes.
• Benefit from cloud integration.
• Apply analytics to in-flight data.
• Integrate with solutions across the IBM WebSphere portfolio.
IBM Integration Bus Benefits business and scale towards growth by-
• Minimize code, design, build and test costs by 40% to 60%.
• Enable better customer experiences by unlocking valuable data.
• Increase productivity with access to the data employees need.
• Increase alertness and ensure rapid response to changing demands.
• Help your organization make better business decisions through better insights.
• Reduce integration complexity and costs.